Thursday 23 August 2012

Just a quick hello...


Well hello, it's been a while since I last did one of these 'strange rambling type' posts so I thought I'd have a little talk about things that are happening at the moment...

Earlier this week I sat in the cinema with about fifty, eight year old kids watching Brave with my friend Jade.
I recommend you all go to see the movie, it's one of my new favourites...I mean come on, Merida has ginger long curly hair and her brothers turn into adorable bears, what's not to like?


In other news, after begging my nan for a puppy for over three years, she's finally agreed so I should be going to find my little furry friend sometime soon, watch this space!


Anything else to mention?
Ah yes...

These charts are confusing...
I went to do some paperwork for my new job today and ended up being given these dental charts to practice on as homework.
It looks a lot more complicated than it actually is after studying the parts of the mouth for the last few hours.
But, I finish working at TGI's on Sunday and start as a trainee dental nurse on Tuesday so that'll be pretty fun.

Anyway I'll leave you with a dance cover by 'Danceroid' dancing to one of my favourite songs.

Much love.

Bisous.

Becki Jayne Adlington

x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment