Saturday 29 September 2012

Autumn.

Well hello mes amis! 
I've been tagged by lovely Rachel to answer some questions about autumn, so here you go, enjoy...

1. It's finally autumn, what are you most looking forward to this season?

Probably the cold weather. I bet you're thinking 'WHAT? WHY?' Well, I don't like the hot weather in the summer (if we get any summertime), I much prefer the cold and getting snuggled under my covers at night. Plus, when autumn-time begins, that means it's closer to winter and therefore Christmas (my favourite time of year).

2. Which autumn item in your closet are you most looking forward to pulling out?
Probably my jumpers that my granddad donated to me last winter, they're really fluffy and warm and best for the very very cold months, I also really like to pull out my boot cuffs and Russian style hat (basically anything fluffy and really warm does the trick).


3. Since Halloween is the first holiday to celebrate, we all get treated with a horror movie marathon all month long. What is your favourite scary movie to watch?
I'm a real horror movie lover and I have quite a large collection. The first scary movie I saw was Nightmare on Elm Street directed by Wes Craven. I bought the box set and was completely hooked, I also have a little obsession with the Saw movies (again I have them all). Others I really like are 'The Hills Have Eyes', 'Child's Play', 'The Grudge' (Japanese version) and 'Orphan'.



4. What is your favourite autumn treat?
Well, I love caramel Macchiatos from Starbucks (like Rachel) and also the white chocolate mochas but I mostly look forward to gingerbread lattes at Christmas.

5. Now that summer is finally over, what will you miss about it?
Probably like Rachel said, daylight hours. It's hard to juggle full time work with a puppy, I've got a lack of hours with him through the week as it is, and the days closing in means I get less time to play with him *sad face*.

6. Which make-up/beauty products do you love for autumn?
I'm not really into tonnes of make-up, just the essentials. I love nail polish but obviously I can't wear it through the week when I'm working but non-the-less I'd go for a nice orange/red colour and paint my nails variations of autumn.

7. What have you recently bought in preparation for the autumn season?
Nothing in particular, as sad as it is, I've bought lots of socks and slippers because my feet get really cold when it starts getting into autumn.

8. Have you ever been trick or treating?
Yes, I used to go practically every year, normally as a witch or more recently a scary doll (I covered myself in lace and fake blood and wore a patterned pink dress). I normally go to my aunt and uncle's for Halloween and meet up with family so it's always good.

9. Name the first five things that come to mind when you think of autumn...
Trees (obviously), Bobble hats, hot water bottles, lay-ins and candles....

10. What is your favourite season and why?
Probably winter because I like cold weather, in particular snow and because in winter we have the best holiday, Christmas! I really love Christmas...

So there you go, hope you enjoyed reading this post, I'm going to tag Jess but anyone that would like to do this tag is welcome to. Hopefully I'll be blogging again soon, probably including a lot of photos of Ozzy...

I'll leave you with a music video...this one was uploaded recently and I'm hooked.
Dive Bella Dive- School


Bisous 
Beckie Jayne Adlington.

x x x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment