Tuesday 4 September 2012

Geek Feast.


Look, it's K-9 !

Salut encore!

Comment allez-vous?

I thought I would update you on my life (that's if you're interested).
I've spent six days working nine till five (cue Dolly Parton) as a trainee dental nurse as you've probably read in my previous posts.
I'll probably post something tomorrow explaining my day-to-day happenings, but for now lets just say that there's lots to tell so expect a long ramble tomorrow.

Last Saturday I met up with my friends Jade and Samantha (Samantha, who moved south a year ago and I've not seen since) for what I called a 'Geek Feast'.
Basically, in xscape there was lots of people dressed as superheroes and Doctor Who monsters and lots of American cars and movie props; so we walked around through the mass of people.
Here's a few photos...



I hope you liked this post, it was pretty 'geeky' but welcome to my world...
...So yes, thanks again for reading and I'll update soon (when I have a spare five minutes).

Merci beaucoup!

Bisous

Beckie Adlington

x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment