Wednesday 26 September 2012

Why hello there.


Hey there, I'm sorry I've not been posting recently...

I've been really busy working lately. Working as a dental nurse is possibly the strangest thing I've ever  experienced...

I've seen a lot of bad teeth but I've met some really interesting people and I'm starting to recognise patients (as odd as that is).

...I've learnt a lot in five weeks of working at the practice and I'll be working with my mother and a new trainee starting Monday.

So yes, just a little update on life really, working, baking cupcakes and playing with this little rascal...



Say hello to Ozzy, he's a Maltipoo (A Maltese cross Apricot poodle). He's almost twelve weeks now and he's a naughty little munch-kin but I love him loads. It's taken three years to persuade my nan and I finally found my little bundle of fluff to give cuddles to and take for walks.

Thanks for reading mes amis!

À bientôt!

Beckie Adlington (and Ozzy).

xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment