Friday 9 November 2012

Life at the moment...

Bonjour encore! Sorry that it's been a while...
I know that I promised a 'Love Lettuce' face mask review for you which I haven't finished as of yet, but now that I've got a few days to put my feet up, you'll expect to find a few new posts soon. 
Here's a few photos depicting my life at the moment: 

1. I've discovered a new love for Twinings hot chocolate...especially when made with hot milk, cream and mini marshmallows in my new Tigger mug.
2. Happy belated Halloween everyone! I had a lot of fun carving my cute little pumpkin. Thinking of Halloween, happy belated Bonfire night too! I spent Bonfire night at my auntie's eating all of her delicious butternut squash soup and toffee apples...
3. Even on the freezing cold days I'm still taking Ozzy for walks, he loves going out... apart from when the wind is blowing towards him and when I don't walk him on the concrete.
4. I finally bought the cat cushion that I've been staring at for weeks... as well as two other cushions for my collection. 
5. Ozzy finally got a haircut! Hurrah! He looks a little skinny and strange but his fur is growing back rather quickly...
6. We also bought Oz a new Frisbee, which he can't carry because it's huge, so he decides to run around with it hung around his body.


 Anyways, I'll leave you with a lovely cover of Mcfly's 'Love is Easy' by Barnaby from Dive Bella Dive.

Thanks for reading.
Bisous
Beckie Adlington (and Ozzy)



x x x x



No comments:

Post a Comment